Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Van built!

There seems to be quite a few of us that are showing built and "awaiting shipment".

Blimey, I hope the seas are fair :Nailbiting

There seems to be quite a few of us that are showing built and "awaiting shipment".

Blimey, I hope the seas are fair :Nailbiting
Its a big boat - Your Cali should be below decks I would think, so should be OK.

Its a big boat - Your Cali should be below decks I would think, so should be OK.

I wonder why my mind chooses this image to focus on at 3am?!

stream_img.jpg

Could that be a my Cali in the middle? From the Hoegh Osaka....

No Cali's in sight on this video from Japan.

Columbia Highway is currently docked at Emden. Here's a couple of photos of it at the VW loading ramp in Emden taken in March 2015.
showphoto.aspx

showphoto.aspx

I am pretty sure that the below Google Earth image shows the same ship or a sister ship docked at the same VW loading ramp.
https://goo.gl/maps/Nt1oxTJJ7eS2
According to this link its on its way to Bristol?
http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/shipid:410358/imo:9574078/mmsi:352732000/vessel:CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY

Edit!!!! Don't know my Columbia's from my California's!!!!

Coming to Avonmouth then. Massive car pound I pass when I use the Bristol to Portishead cycle path.
Direct access from the CC site in central Bristol. All off road under the Clifton Suspension Bridge to Portishead.
It's also the start of the 101k Tasty Cheddar Audax.
Great ride.
I'll shut up now.....

Good luck with your Cali's

Mike

So my van arrives at the dealers 26 Feb and I go on holiday to the Caribbean for two weeks on the 27th. Two weeks for them to prep it and something to look forward to after the holiday AND get to have it registered and take delivery before the 1st April ved increase. This is a dream; right? Someone pinch me and wake me up!

Ship Neckar Highway currently unloading at Grimsby from Emden.

Ship Nordic Ace currently moored off Grimsby from Emden.

Ship City of Oslo headed to Sheerness from Emden.

cf , you have too much time on your hands! :talktothehand

Back