Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Useful Guides / Forms for lending or hiring your VW California

Great idea Martin. I'd prefer if the one I wrote was in it's original Word format so that anyone wanting to revise it for their own use can do so easily. I notice that the other User Guide mentions that it is for an SE. You should also maybe add to the description of the one I wrote that it is for a Beach. Could save someone the time it would take to read it.

Also would be good if you mentioned who wrote the guides, so that anyone wanting more info etc. could contact the authors.

Great idea Martin. I'd prefer if the one I wrote was in it's original Word format so that anyone wanting to revise it for their own use can do so easily. I notice that the other User Guide mentions that it is for an SE. You should also maybe add to the description of the one I wrote that it is for a Beach. Could save someone the time it would take to read it.

Also would be good if you mentioned who wrote the guides, so that anyone wanting more info etc. could contact the authors.
I will get that changed as I was not aware it was you that originally created it as Kev had uploaded it. I only have it in PDF, I assume it got converted somewhere along the line.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back