Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

URGENT HELP! Likely wheel nut location?

loslynch

loslynch

Vehicle
Just browsing
HELP! URGENT! Any clues as to where the looking wheel nut should be on a T6? Is there a special place it can be found?

Ocean or Beach ?
ocean = fold down tool kit
Beach = rear Jack storage Near side compartment in boot or glove box

as said but if the vans second hand it could be lost. also check it's not stashed with the battery as that's where i keep mine as the toolbox is a pain to get out. and glovebox ?

My idea of urgency is immediate!
the OPs definition seems to be somewhat different, going on this and previous posts and the lack of reciprocation !

Try the polystyrene shower hose holder which sits above the water tank. There's a slot there for it (at least there is on my T6). Good luck

Pronounced shtollen unless you’re from Schleswig-Holstein. Apparently we should also be calling Skodas Shkodas.

Does anyone think the OP may have lost his phone in his search for the nut?

Maybe just posed a hypothetical question for our entertainment and delectation?

I really should’ve remembered;
In the early 80’s some urchin tried steal the Avon Safety wheels off my Ford Corsair 2000E.
Undid three nuts from offside rear but couldn’t remove locking wheel nut.
Enjoyed my early morning country lane trip to work until the final stud sheared.
Wheel ended up lost in a sweetcorn field.
I used one nut from each other wheel to fit spare wheel and very gingerly drove on to unlock the supermarket.
Found wheel on way home and ordered set of new studs and nuts.
I still loved my Corsair though…

I really should’ve remembered;
In the early 80’s some urchin tried steal the Avon Safety wheels off my Ford Corsair 2000E.
Undid three nuts from offside rear but couldn’t remove locking wheel nut.
Enjoyed my early morning country lane trip to work until the final stud sheared.
Wheel ended up lost in a sweetcorn field.
I used one nut from each other wheel to fit spare wheel and very gingerly drove on to unlock the supermarket.
Found wheel on way home and ordered set of new studs and nuts.
I still loved my Corsair though…
I love sweetcorn :Iamsorry

Corsair :thumb

My dad had one (a Corsair) - always remember the petrol cap being situated behind the rear number plate Obviously making it harder for the urchins to steal fuel !

My dad had one (a Corsair) - always remember the petrol cap being situated behind the rear number plate Obviously making it harder for the urchins to steal fuel !
Snap. My Dad's was an F-reg so must have been 1967 with the 'Essex' V4 also used in the Mark 1 Transit. Not very refined, heavy and certainly not the most trouble-free of the various fruits of Dagenham. They could have used the Taunus V4 engine design from Germany which was much better. But although the Essex was rubbish it was at least British rubbish.

Back