Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Upgrade from Kenwood DNX521BAB please

Stephen Bright

Stephen Bright

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi We have a 2012 California, Paid a lot to have the Kenwood DNX521DAB with steering wheel control and reversing camera when we got it. It does not have bluetooth (as far as I can tell), and doesn't connect to apps (eg spotify, hey google or siri or Waze). Is there a cost effective way of upgrading to a modern Audio unit that has Blue tooth and maybe App connection? cheers Steve

Hi We have a 2012 California, Paid a lot to have the Kenwood DNX521DAB with steering wheel control and reversing camera when we got it. It does not have bluetooth (as far as I can tell), and doesn't connect to apps (eg spotify, hey google or siri or Waze). Is there a cost effective way of upgrading to a modern Audio unit that has Blue tooth and maybe App connection? cheers Steve
These are experts in this field, also a Forum member. Very helpful . I would suggest calling them for advice.

More than happy to guide you through this

Back