Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

UK T6 Brochure - Dec 15

Rhyddin

Rhyddin

A T6 Beach, named Dory
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Looks like the UK T6 California brochure has finally landed!

No mention of the Coast and standard spec that matches everything that I've been told - plus, it's dated December 2015 so that's a likely confirmation.

Attachments

• california_t6_brochure.pdf
    6.9 MB · Views: 363
It lists cruise control as standard - I wish they'd make their mind up!

It lists cruise control as standard - I wish they'd make their mind up![/QUOTE

Yeah it list cruise as standard, shows retractable blinds on the Beach and I also can't see any mention of Electric hook up on the Beach?

I did see that but the illustration of the shades in the Beach are not the pull across version (like the Ocean) as there's no handle or gaps. I think that's the pop in version, which it does come with. The electric hook up isn't mentioned but the 230v mains plug is so it's a bit of a given.

I was at the dealers this afternoon and cruise control is definitely still chargeable.

QUOTE="Rhyddin, post: 122010, member: 9885"] The electric hook up isn't mentioned but the 230v mains plug is so it's a bit of a given.[/QUOTE]
Not sure what it means.
My dealer says there is no hook up on a beach. You buy that converter option and only that will add you a hookup power.

Noticed...December Ocean Standard Spec suggests
1) Tailgate with double glazed Heated window. ??
2) Flexible halogen light included in pop up roof ??

Didn't know you could get a Heated Double Glazed rear window, thought they could explode!

I did see that but the illustration of the shades in the Beach are not the pull across version (like the Ocean) as there's no handle or gaps. I think that's the pop in version, which it does come with. The electric hook up isn't mentioned but the 230v mains plug is so it's a bit of a given.

I was at the dealers this afternoon and cruise control is definitely still chargeable.

Picture 4 looks like the retractable blinds that I have seen on an Ocean. Looks like a handle recess on the A Pillar trim and a handle in the middle to me?

So new t6 engines still have EGR, right? Read here they might not due to a new adblue system..

P*ss Ups and Breweries springs to mind

So new t6 engines still have EGR, right? Read here they might not due to a new adblue system..
Yep looks like it. I thought someone posted that it didn't but brochure is pretty clear.

"Euro 6 is achieved by applying the following technologies.Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR).The SCR system uses AdBlue urea solution to convert nitrogen oxide into nitrogen and water. If the vehicleis equipped with this kind of emission control system for diesel engines, the filler neck for the AdBlue tank is located below the filler cap for the fuel tank. The AdBlue consumption figures depend on individual driving style, the system’s operating temperature and the ambient temperature that the vehicle is operated in. The vehicle is fitted with a separate tank for AdBlue which holds approximately 13 litres.Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR).In our diesel engines, exhaust gas recirculationis a technique that is used to reduce nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions. EGR works by recirculating a percentage of the engine's exhaust gas backto the engine cylinders.Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF).The DPF captures soot particles in the exhaust gas. Periodically, the soot particles are automatically burnt under high temperatures to regenerate the filter and maintain exhaust gas emissions."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No mention of the new colours?
Spec for beach at the back says led tail lights but this is listed as an option earlier in the brochure?
I don't think vw has proof read their own stuff very well. Probably lots of other stuff as well that's wrong!

Too many options perhaps? We kept the spec on our T5 pretty simple (admittedly options list was far less but don't think it would have changed our decisions) as it's pretty wonderful as it is ! Upgraded wheels, side awning, side bars, privacy glass, that's all really and we have enjoyed every moment in our Cali...shame VW can't seem to get its act together ...

ISOFIX child seat mountings on the fourth row of seats in a Beach :oops: (Page 25)

But of course there is the usual caveat covering all errors and commissions printed on the back cover.

Rod

I'd like to keep mine simple but difficult to know when VW can't tell you what you are buying!

Too many options perhaps? We kept the spec on our T5 pretty simple (admittedly options list was far less but don't think it would have changed our decisions) as it's pretty wonderful as it is ! Upgraded wheels, side awning, side bars, privacy glass, that's all really and we have enjoyed every moment in our Cali...shame VW can't seem to get its act together ...

Ordered new T6 Ocean 10th September. Glad to see now what I might get! Have to say the 2010 T5 Brochure for the last one was much more comprehensive.

Back