Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tyres… ‘Again’

B

BeeBee

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Well, my own fault, didn’t use the van enough and heh ho only 11000 miles and tyres cracking/ perishing.( for the uninformed due to weight, lack of movement and throw in UV rays )
So, lots of info re choice from the forum and after ‘a nipping heed’ (Scott’s) decided to go with Goodyear Vector 4 ( all season) 235/55/17 103.
Ordered over a week ago online no problems. Update email Friday, automated usual check sizes etc, they must get lots of wrong ordering!
So all good for fitting on Sunday…. or so I thought !
Phone call Saturday afternoon “sorry your tyres haven’t arrived and we don’t know why, oh and as Monday is a bank holiday, won’t know till Tuesday “
Should I be surprised, does anything go smoothly, I guess not.
And yes I do believe ‘if you can do it yourself , then do it’, if only I’ld asked over the years for more tools from Santa ‘

Wee update, the Goodyear Vector 4’s Gen 2 aren't available, so I’m being told I’ll get the Gen 3’s ( and these I’m told are an upgrade ) so hopefully they’re as good.
Size still the same 235/55/17 103, but Y speed as opposed to H, which the gen 2’s were.
Hopefully there will be no issues with the fitting on the 20th, lucky we’ve no immediate plans for trips !!!