Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Two Tone Cali colours now available in the UK.

larrylamb

larrylamb

Cali owner.
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Apologies if this has already been posted, but on the UK Cali configurator you can now choose two tone paint in five variations for the princely sum of £2394. Roof bellows also available in two new colours for £354.

Just spotted this is mentioned in another thread, mods feel free to delete this.....

Last edited:
Expensive option with not very imaginative colour combinations, but then nobody could ever say that VW have an outstanding colour range.

Apologies if this has already been posted, but on the UK Cali configurator you can now choose two tone paint in five variations for the princely sum of £2394. Roof bellows also available in two new colours for £354.

Just spotted this is mentioned in another thread, mods feel free to delete this.....

How much for the paint ??!!...:shocked

Still, if you like it, you’ll find the cash from somewhere I guess. It was bad enough in our household choosing one colour, never mind two!!

I do like the two-tone though, and if like me, you’ve had a few 'Old School’ VW campers that had the original two-tone paint then it will almost certainly appeal :thumb For me, I loved the two-tone on our splitty but when we had our late bay T2 Westy, I had that resprayed fully in VW Gulf Blue, with the roof being white. Lush.

Dealer wasn't aware of this option being available when there on Wed.
Seems a hole in VW Marketing communication exists.

That's seems rather expensive seeing as they have to paint it anyway. Be interesting to know how they justify that amount. Here's my guess: £500 prep and masking, £500 to take it out and put it back in the production line, £300 paint, £50 demasking, £1014 profit thank you very much.

That's seems rather expensive seeing as they have to paint it anyway. Be interesting to know how they justify that amount. Here's my guess: £500 prep and masking, £500 to take it out and put it back in the production line, £300 paint, £50 demasking, £1014 profit thank you very much.

You are seem to forget the two-tone comes with the colored roof canvas ....
Could be the 1014£

Back