Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Transmission Tunnel Carpet Mat?

Maidment_Ocean

Maidment_Ocean

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi All, I have the standard Ocean grey matts in the front that come with the van, I like these but would like the Transmission Tunnel to be covered also. I know you can get the 3 rubber mat combo but don’t like rubber matt’s. Anyone managed to find grey carpet matt that covers this section? (Can find black as part of a 3rd party set but not grey). Thanks.

Hi All, I have the standard Ocean grey matts in the front that come with the van, I like these but would like the Transmission Tunnel to be covered also. I know you can get the 3 rubber mat combo but don’t like rubber matt’s. Anyone managed to find grey carpet matt that covers this section? (Can find black as part of a 3rd party set but not grey). Thanks.
https://vehiclematsuk.com/van-mats/volkswagen-van-mats
pop your van reg in and you'll be shown options to fit your van. Reasonable prices. we plumped for grey with edging colour to match our van. very happy with fit/quality/price.
1705840627646.png

Buy the official rubber ones. They have it. Also much easier to keep clean. But then you do need to find a solution to the walk through bit ;)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

In the absence of made to measure options, I decided to have a go myself. Bought some Campervan Carpet off Amazon (£8), and cut a piece off and fitted it myself. Easy to keep it looking neat as it folds under the other mats. Hopefully keep this area clean and easy to replace in the future!

IMG_0746.jpeg

Back