Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Full Rubber Matt for Cabin - Any recommendations?

CaliJoe

CaliJoe

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I'm after a one piece rubber matt that covers the full front space i.e. driver/passenger and middle. In the store there's a Brandrup carpet one, or just independent foot matts. There's a few options on Amazon and the like, but it's hard to know the quality. So I thought I'd see if anyone had any recommendations?

n.b. I'm getting a full rubber matt for the back space, and want it to be rubber rather than carpet upfront as we have a dog, and with 2 independent ones I can see the dog hair getting underneath them, plus the hound walks around so I want to protect the carpet in the middle.

Thanks.

I'm after a one piece rubber matt that covers the full front space i.e. driver/passenger and middle. In the store there's a Brandrup carpet one, or just independent foot matts. There's a few options on Amazon and the like, but it's hard to know the quality. So I thought I'd see if anyone had any recommendations?

n.b. I'm getting a full rubber matt for the back space, and want it to be rubber rather than carpet upfront as we have a dog, and with 2 independent ones I can see the dog hair getting underneath them, plus the hound walks around so I want to protect the carpet in the middle.

Thanks.
I bought the foot mats then purchased a quality rubber offcut from eBay for a very cheap price and just cut it to size myself to fit the middle section so it tucks neatly under the edges of the 2 foot mats

We have the Brandrup carpet in the rear but we use decorators carpet protector over it. Easy to replace.

Back