Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

toppers

2Tapps

I am looking to buy a ZoneSleep but can't find it on their website any ideas please

Half of it is a hi-tech honeycomb mesh & other half is foam. Very comfortable.

Thank you Andy you are a very helpful guy :thumb I have read the details of the material it
Sounds fascinating I will order at the weekend when I get payed :thumb

I believe they do a 10 day refund if it does not work for you.

Did five weeks on ours in pretty hot conditions (plus lots of shorter trips) - very pleased with it.

Did a week in Mull before we got it; took us a while to admit the standard bed is actually a torture device.

KernowLad said:
took us a while to admit the standard bed is actually a torture device.

ha ha , I wonder if there is anyone out there who actually uses the bed with no topper at all?

I wish I could use the standard bed, but must confess to being a topper user.

The problem with bed toppers, roof toppers, (both of which I use) is that they detract from the purity of the vehicle that I fell for. They do make it better, but add to storage, move this to get to that etc

We sleep up top with nothing but the standard mattress without a problem - I guess there's always room for improvement but I'm ok - and I've got arthiritic bones! Just finishing two weeks in Italy/France and comfy as heck.

IanE said:
We sleep up top with nothing but the standard mattress without a problem - I guess there's always room for improvement but I'm ok - and I've got arthiritic bones! Just finishing two weeks in Italy/France and comfy as heck.

Yes me too, no problem with upstairs mattress.

We operate our Cali 'stock' too. No outer topper, no mattress topper, no silver screens. We sleep up top, sleeping bag and using the safety net as a pillow catcher.

I think if we used the lower bed regularly, we might get a topper for that.

We do have seat covers and carpet though :)

No problem for us up top as well, great sleeps but we do use one for downstairs which is torture without it