Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

This looks an interesting little device

Stu said:
http://www.canshack.de/default/volkswagen-zubehor-und-can-adapter/vw-t5-gp-transporter-caravelle-multivan-california-2010/mfa-cs.html

Very interesting - but a little scary lol

Are you tempted Stu?

I've been talking to the developer (and in fact helped him with the UK translations for the device :laugh2 ).

He's willing to offer a deal to 3 or more purchases or free UK shipping on single purchases.

I had a similar device quite some time ago on an Octavia and it was actually pretty nifty.

One of the things this guy says he can do is fold the folding mirrors when the bus is locked which appealed to me.

Stu said:
I've been talking to the developer (and in fact helped him with the UK translations for the device :laugh2 ).

He's willing to offer a deal to 3 or more purchases or free UK shipping on single purchases.

I had a similar device quite some time ago on an Octavia and it was actually pretty nifty.

One of the things this guy says he can do is fold the folding mirrors when the bus is locked which appealed to me.

The mirrors sound good - especially when you can pay £900 to retro fit folding ones.

The only concern is - how much of this stuff would you need/use - it does look good but I just wonder.

I guess I should be looking at it as an onboard diagnostic tool?

Would like to know more though

James

I'd need a VW radio for this - but this looks interesting, and now reading and speaking to you, I understand what it is.

James

Custard said:
I'd need a VW radio for this - but this looks interesting, and now reading and speaking to you, I understand what it is.

James

I've just watched the online vid of the DIS/rev counter - hard not be excited by that, as sad as that is.

James

very nice find stu and i wouldn't expect anything less fella :smile

you know i love this stuff ,but price could be high with a nav vw radio unit needed first .. ;)

This is an old post Lee, James has been researching today :laugh2

Stu said:

so i'm to late for the cali geek-off custard has out geek'd us again :cry: :cry:

Stu said:

Yeah - very interested - some of the diagnostic features might be nice. it does look good on the video, depends on price really.

I notice you can still install without the VW Radio, as per the normal DIS you lose NAV functions.

James

Custard said:
Stu said:

Yeah - very interested - some of the diagnostic features might be nice. it does look good on the video, depends on price really.

I notice you can still install without the VW Radio, as per the normal DIS you lose NAV functions.

James

not all bad news then and if the price isn't on the vw high side then it could be worth a look if your cali accessories seems to be short ;)

Back