This is my old van

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Just found these pic of the van I had prior to buying the Cali

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358023632.199496.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358023648.210275.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358023658.586011.jpg

Very nice conversion Kev.

Interested to know what made you change.

Well really it was by chance I stayed on a site in Norfolk and there was a Cali there
We got talking and looking round each others van as you do and soon realised the difference
In quality and practicality.I was smitten it took me 3 weeks to find the Cali and the rest is history
Still lost £6k in 6 months I just loved the idea of chairs in the tailgate and table in the door it
Just looked so well thought out. Bloody expensive weekend that was :laugh2 :laugh2

Who did the conversion on your old van. ???

It was elite conversions in Worksop who have now gone out of business would you believe
It was a good conversion but like all converted vans it had carpet on the walls and a fibreglass
Pop top did have a grill though having said that I don't miss it that much :thumb

Interesting to see Kev. We also looked at an Elite conversion before we walked into a van centre to see a Cali in the flesh. As you say, it's quite a nice conversion but the carpet on the walls, square units and inefficient use of space mean that the Cali is just in a different league.