Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The Yeti

Jon Banks

Jon Banks

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
A short hello and intro to our new Beach, The Yeti (or Snowy to my daughter). Bought week last Friday, quick blackout job on the b pillar and now enjoying our first trip currently down in Hourtin-Plage (SW France). Van is exceeding expectations - everything is well thought through and good quality. Really pleased with Oryx white and Alcantra leather combo, bike rack easy to use, heater - who needs it down here but tested and all good ( if a little smelly outside). Looking forward to family adventures.

Excellent - exactly how it should be. Enjoy the rest of your holiday and those to come. :thumb

Hello Yeti -

and Jon....

Have we met? Talking of Yeti's I'm sure I spotted one prancing around an Himalayan Massif, or it could have been the wine and altitude, and one of the team professionals on that expedition was someone who's name was strikingly similar.

Good grief... I need another glass ..... or three

Edit:

no, it could not have been you... far too young ... what a coincidence though ....

Oh!

Welcome to the forum!

(still having an attack of the vapours.....)

Talking of Yeti's I'm sure I spotted one prancing around an Himalayan Massif, or it could have been the wine and altitude,
Time to put the bottle down now GJ :D

Welcome! I’m just down the road from you in Chandlers Ford and I work outside Winchester in Crawley village so let me know if I can ever do anything for you :thumb

Jez

Welcome. I have to say you were quick of the mark to get out and about.

Welcome on board!

A short hello and intro to our new Beach, The Yeti (or Snowy to my daughter). Bought week last Friday, quick blackout job on the b pillar and now enjoying our first trip currently down in Hourtin-Plage (SW France). Van is exceeding expectations - everything is well thought through and good quality. Really pleased with Oryx white and Alcantra leather combo, bike rack easy to use, heater - who needs it down here but tested and all good ( if a little smelly outside). Looking forward to family adventures.