Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The Twilight Zone...

Stolly

Stolly

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Okay so we've placed my Cali order (at the beginning of September) and have of course chopped and changed the order post order, taking into account feedback on here and tips from Cali owners we know - I've even added the bike rack, the clincher being that its also very useful for drying wet suits :). But now I'm just twiddling my thumbs. The commencement of build date is still week 48 and, if that holds, we might have the finished thing at the beginning of January. In between times its very hard to find anything constructive to say on here. I'm in the twi-light zone - dooey dooey, dooey dooey (that's twi-light zone spooky music in case you're wondering)

Hope to chip in properly come January.... touch wood

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so we've placed my Cali order (at the beginning of September) and have of course chopped and changed the order post order, taking into account feedback on here and tips from Cali owners we know - I've even added the bike rack, the clincher being that its also very useful for drying wet suits :). But now I'm just twiddling my thumbs. The commencement of build date is still week 48 and, if that holds, we might have the finished thing at the beginning of January. In between times its very hard to find anything constructive on here. I'm in the twi-light zone - dooey dooey, dooey dooey (that's twi-light zone spooky music in case you're wondering)

Hope to chip in properly come January.... touch wood

I meant to say "constructive to say on here". (How the heck do you edit posts?)

Hi, I think VIP membership enables editing of posts.
Twilight zone, the perfect time to plan all those adventures. What a great belated xmas present the Cali will be, it will soon be here. :)

Hi, I think VIP membership enables editing of posts.
Twilight zone, the perfect time to plan all those adventures. What a great belated xmas present the Cali will be, it will soon be here. :)

To be honest the planning doesn't take that long. We'll be weekending in the Lake District pretty much every other week I suspect. Cornwall and Pembrokeshire are also certs for longer trips in 2017 with the continent (somewhere or lots of somewheres) pencilled in for 2018. There... planning done :)

Well,that killed 5 minutes :sorry

Back