Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Thank You to SMG Cowfold

A

andys495

VIP Member
Thanks to SMG Cowfold for the excellent service they provided today. Without wishing to slate their competitors, they managed to service my van and diagnose a faulty water pump for less than half the price Eurovans Eastbourne did. If I had left it to the latter they would have made me pay for a radiator that I didn't need replacing and it still wouldn't have included a service. Even though Eurovans is only 5 min down the road from me and SMG are 45 min away I will deffinately be using SMG instead in the future. Thanks again!

Good to hear of your good service. Doesn't surprise me at all they are a top dealership :thumb

Thought I would take this opportunity to echo your thanks to SMG Cowfold.
My van had been suffering with a ' voltage plausibility fault ' for 4 months and the control panel not working unless the engine was on. My local dealer, where I bought the van 4 years ago, asked me to monitor the situation.
So in January, I took the plunge, drove the 60 miles and asked SMG to rectify. I hired a courtesy vehicle from them for the duration of the job. 24 hours later I was able to pick up the van, all working. Labour costs were much cheaper than my local dealer. There were no parts necessary as the problem was all to do with earths.
They have much expertise with Californias and I found them very personable.
It was well worth the journey to SMG and I would not hesitate to engage them again in the future.
Many thanks.
Peter.

Likewise to previous posts
I trained it from RomfoRd in Essex yesterday to collect my Cali at SMG(Cowfold).
Hugh the salesman would have arranged delivery to my home, but I really fancied the drive back.
Sunny day,lovely drive,terrific van.....heaven :p

A big thanks to Hugh for intense demo and to Alex for answering my lame questions :oops:

Bfn.....Alan

Glad to hear you guys had great service from SMG Cowfold our sponsors and that your happy with both them and your Cali's ..:)

choplee said:
Glad to hear you guys had great service from SMG Cowfold our sponsors and that your happy with both them and your Cali's ..:)

I'd also like to thank smg not least for constantly tempting me with alloy wheels, this is something that not only I appreciate but also Mrs Beach.

Further to this thanking you for constantly tempting me with a Sportline splitter....

No other dealership has put so much effort into tempting me.

Thanks guys.

James

Very glad to hear everyone is happy :cool

Makes it all worthwhile

cheers

Well you are our favourite commercial VW dealership Alex :) ;-)

Back