Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Targa Florio

BerndRos

BerndRos

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Come on then, who wants to join me for a lap or two ( 43 miles ) of the final course. It's just over the hills from where I am and I can't wait.......forget the Nurburgring or Mille Miglia, this was the ' one '

Damn, will have to flick the DSG into Manual......

Just googled it it looks fantastic. Very jealous. I won't be going anywhere in mine tomorrow it is chucking it down
With the white stuff. :thumb :thumb

Shorts during the day here but can see your breath at night.........had a nice cold ' beach shower ' this morning down at the coast, sets you up for the day and it's......free...!

Funny as the Italians have got bobble hats on, woofters.........

That's classic :rofl :rofl woofters

Well, Calikev, as you know a red blooded Brit needs no excuse to get his shorts on OR indeed off !

BerndRos said:
Come on then, who wants to join me for a lap or two ( 43 miles ) of the final course. It's just over the hills from where I am and I can't wait.......forget the Nurburgring or Mille Miglia, this was the ' one '

Damn, will have to flick the DSG into Manual......

Sounds interesting - where's that? I'd probably use the BM though... :D

BerndRos - with such a legendary user/login name you should take great care when attempting speed trials!

Good Man, January 1938 was a bad time, but Ellly Beinhorn lived on till only a few years ago.

Wow, lap done, just under 45 miles, 567 turns, last race in 1977 but you can still drive the whole circuit as in original form apart from one replacement bridge that runs parallel to the old one. Road in very poor condition in parts, only saw about 5 other cars on the whole lap. Excellent Targa Florio museum at Collesano, 2 euro entry. Surprised the racers could keep their eyes on the road as the views are out of this world.