Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Table stickers

Ken M

Ken M

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi, in the last week or so there was a thread in here that had a link for a company that had stickers that could be applied to the tables in the Cali. I’ve tried searching, going through the recent threads, searched my history cache but can’t find it. Can some help please? Or was I dreaming of the thread?

When next year? I’m loading my Cali on a boat heading to Australia mid January and would be keen to get the tables done before then.

Give the shop a call early jan I’m sure they can help you

When next year? I’m loading my Cali on a boat heading to Australia mid January and would be keen to get the tables done before then.
Hope you don't mind me asking is this a holiday or permanent export, interested to find out how you go about this, maybe a new thread could be started.

Permanent export. There are a few threads already on exporting to Australia. Good point though - I will create one to capture the key points

I was going to ask a similar question as I have the idea of taking a high quality picture of a RISK board game board and getting it printed on a decent quality vinyl sticker to put on the table.

I think it would look good an would be very handy for gaming with the kids.

EBay. Any vinyl wrap will do it. Just make sure it's a big enough sheet obviously

I would like to do mine.
However I want a company to use a photo I have and create the vinyl print ...???

Hope you don't mind me asking is this a holiday or permanent export, interested to find out how you go about this, maybe a new thread could be started.
Try Grimaldi. They ship everything/anything as long as it can be driven on. I did 5 weeks on a cargo ship with my motorcycle from London to Bueno Aires.

WILKOS. I bought a roll of what is essentially sticky back plasticfrom Wilkos. It cost £4.00 i think. The price is brilliant but the quality is very good as well. It is a german product but can’t remember the name. Go to wilkos and have a look. There are an assortment of colours and patterns to choose from. I bought one roll and it covered the fridge lid and both inside and outside tables. It is fairly easy to put on and looks fantastic. I will see if i have any photos and upload. The pattern i used was like a marnle effect and is very classy.

Back