Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Table accident

P

Polomint

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Help needed.
Unfortunately someone fell onto our outside table and has completely broken 2 of the legs and left a big wrinkle in the top surface.
Is there anywhere we can get a replacement other than eBay, as never too sure about the authenticity of these.

Thanks in anticipation

Try Campervanbits.com or C*mpervantastic or VW van centre.

I don’t think these tables are the kind of product that gets copied. The market is not big enough.

Be aware there are two versions for T6. The Beach version has extra clips underneath to use inside the van, but either will fit in the door.

I also think the shape changed slightly during the T5 era, although happy to be corrected if I’m wrong on that one.

Thankyou for extra information. I at present can’t seem to find a lighter grey one to match our 2019 Ocean, they all seem to be darker grey colour to go with the darker seats

Anyone know if there is a breakers yard for California’s where I might get a second hand light grey table???

Anyone know if there is a breakers yard for California’s where I might get a second hand light grey table???
Try here. Lots of California parts etc. Very well thought of.

Thankyou for extra information. I at present can’t seem to find a lighter grey one to match our 2019 Ocean, they all seem to be darker grey colour to go with the darker seats
I hadn’t realised there were different colours as well!
They do come up on eBay from time to time, but you could also try a Wanted advert on here.

Welshgas to the rescue once again, Thankyou so much for the above link, I gave the company a call and they are pretty sure they have a moonrock grey table. They are checking tomorrow.
Thank you

I have a beach one with a burn / delamination on the top; was go I going to strip the lino / board top off & have the top resin filled instead but never got around to it. Will put it up for sale shortly.

I didn’t think there were different colour ones, I’ve currently got 3 of various vintages T5.1 to T6.1 & they are all the same dark grey.
There are different configurations of clips available current GC table has 2, Beach has 4 and Ocean none. What you do need to watch out for is there are two different heights. Earlier oceans had a table about 2 inches higher to connect to the side of the kitchen. Later ones are lower and are a better match when sitting on the outside chairs.

Thanks I will check height of the table before purchase, good to know.

Back