Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 Video

And this one too shows the Ocean 4Motion...

(Flick to circa 4:50sec)

I love the the roof scene at about 1.42 of the first movie where the caption draws your attention to the lovely new roof lights that are so effective that the woman is reading by a gas lamp. Oh and the cup of freshly made coffee that the woman takes a sip from by tipping the cup all the way up. I know expressos are small but I'd definitely be asking for a top up :) Nice vids thanks for posting

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

1st video is interesting, based on the bank you can see in minute 0:34 that's Spain, where it's forbiden overnight (even park) that close to the coast.

I love the the roof scene at about 1.42 of the first movie where the caption draws your attention to the lovely new roof lights that are so effective that the woman is reading by a gas lamp. Oh and the cup of freshly made coffee that the woman takes a sip from by tipping the cup all the way up. I know expressos are small but I'd definitely be asking for a top up :) Nice vids thanks for posting

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I thought that too about the roof lights! Good job I have a kindle

I thought that too about the roof lights! Good job I have a kindle
Thanks for posting Aidy.... those yellow roof lights didn't look like LEDs to me ? Maybe could replace with LEDs ????

Another video...

Another video...

Thanks Aidy.. good Vid to support hand over for me having never owned a Cali..... just going to learn Dutch now..lol. Cheers Paul

Last edited:
Thanks Aidy.. good Vid to support hand over for me having never owned a Cali..... just going to learn German now..lol. Cheers Paul
Cheers Paul. I'm hopefully popping over tomorrow to see Mark & your van and its privacy tint before my build is confirmed. I bet you are very excited for Thursday!!! The weather is supposed to improve for the weekend so I'll bet you'll be camping in it you lucky fella :)

Cheers Paul. I'm hopefully popping over tomorrow to see Mark & your van and its privacy tint before my build is confirmed. I bet you are very excited for Thursday!!! The weather is supposed to improve for the weekend so I'll bet you'll be camping in it you lucky fella :)
Aidy take some photos... Yes it's privacy glass with heat insulation ÂŁ240 sorry not got option number as I'm at work... I'm that excited I picking up Wednesday now. Lol...

i hadn't seen this video before so thought I'd post it...

Sorry if it's been posted before

On 1min46 sec

....lights built in roof are mentiont and they are showing a campnggaz light bulb on a small bottle
:headbang

When you switch the roof lights on, they start quite dim, but if you hold the light switch, they get much brighter. The opposite is true for the tailgate lights, they start bright and dim when switch is held down.

I think they didn't know this, as I found them very bright.

Last edited:
Please tell me that was't a gas lamp at 1:41 in the video :headbang

She obviously hasn't spoken to Swissian about how to make the LED lights brighter.

Back