Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 colour options

Each to their own, I am in the fun colour camp, more yellows, reds and even RAC orange looks cool

Sorry forgot to say - apologies to anyone upset by my rash rant over baby poo yellow etc. Colours are totally subjective of course and the Beach in the current yellow with black highlights looks lovely.

Just more of a rant at VW really for not offering more choice, when you start looking around at these things it seems every other vehicle on the road is a Transporter derivative. A bit more choice in colour really wouldn't be a bad thing or hurt their bottom line too much! :)

Agreed 100% - solid Pure Grey would be my No.1 choice that they should bring back, looks awesome and none of the metallic paints woes/costs.

View attachment 9631
My transporter is pure grey and I really like it - will probably stick with it when I replace it as it's carried over to T6 transporter.
Shame they don't have it for the cali

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Each to their own, I am in the fun colour camp, more yellows, reds and even RAC orange looks cool
I did have an old RAC T5 a couple of years back. Tried doing a conversion but it was going to bleed me dry, hence the Cali order instead.
Loved the orange. Was brilliant.

A few in this pic if it helps anyone, blue looks lovely from what I can see

11201604_10153196204604422_3628460537467932311_n.jpg

Weird they no longer have the front window in the roof?

Evening Meoncoast
Thanks for photo. Which blue ?
Acapulco blue or starlight blue?
Thanks

If you Google VW Amarock starlight Blue its a current colour in this vehicle

Also Indium Grey seems to have been a 2013 VW Scirocco colour (Google / YouTube)

image.jpg This is the starlight blue on a t6 caravelle. I've ordered an ocean 150 in this colour so don't say you dislike it !

There's only one name for a so called poo ( pooh) coloured yellow van.
Winnie!!
I actually quite like the yellow. And the old flat blue that had a hint of purple in it too. I think it was surf blue on the mk4 golf. I've only seen 2-3 California's in it. But if I sell mine that's whatvi would hunt down next.
I don't need a brand new one to keep with the joneses I use and love my van/vans. So if you see my van for sale you know what I've found. Lol
Mike

The only problem with summer blue is it is the same colour as Jimmy Savilles.

I went with the perlesenct black the same as my T5 but my body buddy went with the new perl white which looks awsome.
Our Granvia was a pearlescent white which was a fab colour

Chelmsford VW have this T6. I think this is the new blue? My phone camera probably doesn't do it any favours though.

uploadfromtaptalk1440837115667.jpg

I was in Listers Coventry on Thursday and they had the lighter blue colour on a T 6 (not a Cali ) it looked quite nice according to my Wife, it was inside standing next to a blue T5Cali that had a sold sticker on it.

The pearlescent black is very nice!
(PS the pic from Friday of VW stand at Dusseldorf shows the LHD Euro models, front window is an option in Europe but the UK Ocean specs will include the optional front window as standard....)

I've gone for the baby poo yellow. :)

I love the yellow, definitely what I would get if I could (without wife and 40 years younger), its so in your face, a colour for young people and perfect for a surf wagon. Well done, its not baby poo. It shouts whatever, I like it so what.....

I love the yellow, definitely what I would get if I could (without wife and 40 years younger), its so in your face, a colour for young people and perfect for a surf wagon. Well done, its not baby poo. It shouts whatever, I like it so what.....
You're now my favourite forumite, Flood51!

Any one seen a Caravelle Van Indium Grey? Thought or any pictures? Thanks

Talking about colours...

Has anyone been able to find any info showing what Pilion, Kutamo and Valley seat fabrics look like?

Google has failed me here.

Back