Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 California is happening

David Eccles

David Eccles

VIP Member
Just in case you missed this in other threads about T6 etc I can confirm that VW are producing a T6 California, the Limmer plant is getting geared up and VW UK are expecting first ones in October / November. Other T6s should be here mid Oct and will be first.

Thank you David, that is good news but crazy that VW head office does not know this??? After all my calls to them I just had a manager call me back and he is still telling me there are no plans for a T6 California in the UK yet. Even on their website you can register to stay informed about all things T6 apart from the Cali:confused:

Getting ready to dig up my big bag of Cali cash!

We have been monitoring these threads with great interest as we sold out splitty in March and was hoping to have a Cali for next year. We too have spoken to VW and been passed around all different departments including the press office and we were told there is no sign of a Cali in the UK. I find it strange that you can pre register for all other variations apart from a Cali.

It would be nice to hear something official so us people that are waiting for a T6 can make a decision?

At the Press T6 unveiling in Amsterdam I specifically asked when it would come here, and if a Cali was definitely happening and VW were confident that Oct should see RHD T6s arriving in UK with the Cali coming along shortly after. Well that's VW's plan anyway!
However there are currently no plans to make the 2 tone paint Generation Six Special Edition available to UK market or in RHD, though VW UK are hoping this may change ?
Wonder if that two tone option (3 combos apparently) will be available as a Cali option? There are however lots of cool new colour choices for the T6 range!

Last edited:
Back