Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T5 California interior in a T4? Any body done it.

D

Dickydavis23

Hi, I'm new to this forum - but not VW Campers, I'm thinking of getting a used T5 Cali interior for my T4 Kombi & wondered if there was any advice/experience available from here?
Thanks in advance.

Hi there and welcome. Colin at Oxford t5 is currently putting a Cali interior into a t5 with a passenger side door. I havnt heard of a t5 interior into a t4 why not just put a t4 Cali interior in :?:
It would be interesting if you manage it. I can't see much reason why you could not fit the sink
Unit bed and wardrobe but you may struggle with the trim as it will be a different shape

Thanks for your input, it is just the units I've got, the bus is just a blank canvas, insulated , plylined & carpeted.
I've already got the units & I expect to do a lot of cutting & adapting, which may be considered sacrilegious on here, but I really like the cali Interior, so I want to make it fit my T4 twin slider.
I think I will have a problem with the waste tanks fouling the sliding door, can they be replaced with conventional 25l water containers.
Thanks again in advance..........

Thanks James - I had seen that, but £3500 is more than I paid for the whole van, I would like the 3/4 rear seat though.

Be interesting to see how you progress with it and how it ends up. Should be interesting if it can fit, but can see a lot of work required to try.

good luck