T6 Ocean 150
Another Cali has been stolen:

This time a Black California SE 2006 with a reg: WA06 JDK

Stolen from Kingswear, Devon on Monday 16th March around 6pm

Hopefully the little (expletives) will get caught asap:mute
Sincere condolences to owner and I hope it gets returned/replaced soon
Will keep a lookout

Message from the owners of the stolen Cali:

PLEASE HELP US FIND OUR MUCH LOVED CALI. STOLEN Black VW California CAMPERVAN Registration number WA06 JDK Stolen from Kingswear, South Devon Tues 17 March 2015.

Has roof rack and VW Bike rack on back. Unusually we replaced single front passenger seat with a double seat as we have 3 kids. Interior is light beech. Seats are grey and blue. There is a slight ding in bodywork just above wheel arch on drivers side. It had all 3 kids bikes inside when stolen and all our camping kit.

We had it for 9 years and are totally gutted.

PLEASE forward this on to everyone you know. Thank you. phone Russ 07960410784

1509850_10206483541946092_903606593057084784_n.jpg

How sad.

Another lowlife takes something off someone who has worked long and hard to bring a bit of pleasure and happiness into their family lives. All those memories, joys, momento's and dreams gone, just because someone thinks it's ok to steal.

My sincere commiserations and I hope it is returned intact. My heart goes out to you.

Message from the owners of the stolen Cali:

PLEASE HELP US FIND OUR MUCH LOVED CALI. STOLEN Black VW California CAMPERVAN Registration number WA06 JDK Stolen from Kingswear, South Devon Tues 17 March 2015.

Has roof rack and VW Bike rack on back. Unusually we replaced single front passenger seat with a double seat as we have 3 kids. Interior is light beech. Seats are grey and blue. There is a slight ding in bodywork just above wheel arch on drivers side. It had all 3 kids bikes inside when stolen and all our camping kit.

We had it for 9 years and are totally gutted.

PLEASE forward this on to everyone you know. Thank you. phone Russ 07960410784

View attachment 7471
Oh my god. another one stolen. I keep checking mine is still there. All these thefts meking me paranoid. What about alarm systems, dont they work? I would never have thought of Kingwear being a place where this sort of thing is likely to happen. Tiny little place, used to live in Devon and know it well. Shame on those vile human beings who do this. My deepest sympathy goes out to you, and I hope your Cali is recovered without damage. I will look out for any black ones I see in my area.

Surely the idea of the chassis number being under the windscreen is to make it more difficult to change the number on the chassis as the windscreen would have to be removed as well. I can't believe that vw would make it so easy to get a new key and does the chip not have to be matched somehow to the car to overcome the immobiliser? I'll have to visit a vw garage to find out

Whenever I have had to get an extra key, the garage has insisted on the V5 being presented together with the VIN. Even more so nowadays with the electronic keys.

You can get a "surf key" easily enough but all that will do is open the door and set off the alarm. It will not start the engine.

Am absolutely gutted for you, hopefully it will turn up soon without being damaged in any way.

Back