Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

STOLEN: VW California SE from Stockport Area

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Just been passed this that a natural grey VW California has been STOLEN from the Stockport area 8/6/19

Reg: DK14WGU
ffbdbf841964ab0276dc44e165fc494f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear, making me re-ponder getting that ghost immobiliser installed.

Be interesting to hear how. Keys from house again ?

Mike

Mmm. Do you know any more details? In Cheadle on same day and when returned to van found someone had drawn circle on door.
Thing is we were only gone a short time and it was parked away from everyone else and from where people would walk so not likely to be a passing kid. Wondered if we were paranoid but now I'm getting suspicious again.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Mmm. Do you know any more details? In Cheadle on same day and when returned to van found someone had drawn circle on door.
Thing is we were only gone a short time and it was parked away from everyone else and from where people would walk so not likely to be a passing kid. Wondered if we were paranoid but now I'm getting suspicious again.

That does sound dodgy:(

Check over the underside of your cali in case anyone has placed a low cost magnetic battery powered tracker.

This is becoming a fairly common way for crims to target and retrieve high value vehicles.....knowing where the vehicle is and when to go after it.

If you do find anything, then leave alone and contact the police immediately.

I have heard of marks being put on houses which have been identified as easy targets by a scroat. The burgalars then move in when they are ready. Could be the same with cars now.

Check over the underside of your cali in case anyone has placed a low cost magnetic battery powered tracker.

This is becoming a fairly common way for crims to target and retrieve high value vehicles.....knowing where the vehicle is and when to go after it.

If you do find anything, then leave alone and contact the police immediately.
Take it off and put it on a police car

Back