• Thread starter ChristianScotland
  • Start date
C

ChristianScotland

Vehicle
T6.1 Beach 199
Hi All

First time poster so hello to everyone!

Just bought a 2019 beach and really dont like the alloys. The van has also been dropped quite considerably and id like to get back to stock. The current steel alloys are 18”. Id like to get back to 17” with a decent ride height. Can someone tell me what the setup is on the vehicle with the plate marked out. Id like same height and wheels.

Thanks alot!
Christian

IMG_8680.jpeg

IMG_8975.jpeg

Hi All

Just bought a 2019 beach and really dont like the alloys. The van has also been dropped quite considerably and id like to get back to stock. The current steel alloys are 18”. Id like to get back to 17” with a decent ride height. Can someone tell me what the setup is on the vehicle with the plate marked out. Id like same height and wheels.

Thanks alot!
Christian

View attachment 110511

View attachment 110512

Looks like 17’’ Cascavels with standard suspension

Hi All

Thanks alot!
Christian

View attachment 110511
That picture is not your van?
They are 17” alloys in that pic, with what looks to be standard suspension as suggested above.

No, not my van, just one I saw online. Thanks for the pointers. Much appreciated

Back