Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Starlight blue metallic

We have starlight blue. I like the Indium Grey but already had 2 Daytona grey cars at home (which is the same colour) so decided on blue. Great stealth colour as it’s also a second car for us.

Similar here back in August last year was going to order Reflex-Starlight but it had just been discontinued- so it was Ascot and Sports Pack.

Ours is Starlight Blue. It doesn’t show the dirt too much and close up looks rather nice, although I’ll admit from a distance it’s just a dark blue van.

We didn’t choose it as such, it was a demonstrator that was for sale but we like it. Would we have chosen it? Perhaps not from a website photo but seeing it in the flesh, we may well have.

IMG_0340.jpeg

Hi ,

Has anyone got a starlight blue metallic van? We are trading in our two year van with Breeze. Ascot grey or the blue . Cannot decide .
We had a Starlight Blue Beach. - the colour looks great in certain lights and we were very happy - However! - it shows up even the smallest of scratches (think even passing a bush) and whist they can be polished out they never really go away! The other issue is that in those longed-for hot days of summer it gets very hot inside! - other that that it was much-loved and we kept it for 6 years!

It looks great for the 5 minutes it's clean, but it shows up dirt and scratches like nothing else. For the scratches alone, I regret my choice of starlight blue.

Hi ,

Has anyone got a starlight blue metallic van? We are trading in our two year van with Breeze. Ascot grey or the blue . Cannot decide .
Just had my Starlight Blue Cali a month after a Candy White beforehand. I wanted an Indium Grey but wife has final say in colour. The reasoning apart from she prefers it, was we have an Indium Grey Tiguan; did not want 2 vehicles the same colour. The blue is nice but if you want to keep the effort of cleaning down I would opt for the grey if it was a toss up.

Back