Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Spare Parts

Richy

Richy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi All,
Does anyone know where I can get some spares for my VW T5 style T6 bike rack, The part number is 7EO 071104A.

Cheers Richy

Hmmm.....just searched this topic and see you had no reply. Did you resolve your hunt? If so where did get them? I need a new drop down frame as it came a bit too close to a tree!!

No,
I even visited a VW garage with the rack instruction book with all the parts, but they could source them, but in fairness I was after nuts n bolts and rivers.....

No,
I even visited a VW garage with the rack instruction book with all the parts, but they could source them, but in fairness I was after nuts n bolts and rivers.....
Hey richy
I tried to get some t6 hangers for my black anodised t5vw bike rack .
It seems impossible,
I was told to find out who manufactures them by vw???
Nobody can get parts banwy list parts,I never got a reply after leaving many messages and nobody seems to answer the phone??
So I feel your pain,but surly nuts bolts and rivets are something you can get at any b&q.

Yip, I've got most of the nuts n bolts, I've just not got round to stripping the rack down yet.

Yip, I've got most of the nuts n bolts, I've just not got round to stripping the rack down yet.

I am very interested in knowing from where you got the part? Somone bashed my bike rack, and I would like to fix it. BUt VW states that the rack only comes as one piece … Phew!

Aghh good luck richy
I have got to go through it all again now my Kombi has been sold, the buyer wanted the black rack left on.and I struggled anyway to get anywhere with the idea of changing the hangers to t6 type for my new van.

If it helps
Where the bottom plastic brackets are fastened to the rack it's an od type rivet pressed bar that the ends are splayed out to hold on the bottom feet.
I had to drill that out .center pop it first bang in the centre to make sure the drill doesn't rid off and damage the plastic,Then on re assembly use a m6 nut and bolt st/st if possible
I could do with looking at a new t6 style rack in the flesh to see if there easier to disassemble??
The things we do to personalise our vans
Good luck

Cheers m8,
Before I bought our rack I looked at the new style one which did look a lot easier to strip down, but in my opinion the T5 style rack is better looking..

Kmann,
The parts I have are from our local hardware shop,
Just a selection of different length m4/6 bolts and black rivets.

here's the parts list I have :
IMG_6846.JPG
IMG_6847.JPG

IMG_6845.JPG