Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Spare keys

D

deccauk

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I only got one each of the water filler cap key and safe key with my 2011 Cali.

The locksmith I visited today had no suitable blanks. Are these keys available from VW dealers using the numbers stamped on them?

Yes. Certainly the Safe key as it is classed as a Security key and reputable key cutters normally refuse and refer you to the maker. As far as the Water Filler cap key, try VW but if it costs more than £27 then you're best to get a new cap and 2 keys from the Forum shop. See above link and then Spare Parts.

I had a spare key cut for the water tank, no problem. Hatfield VW assured me that only one key came with it. Not the only thing they deceived me on.

I bought mine brand new last month and it definitely has two keys for water and two keys for safe

Every lock comes with two keys , but with second hand thats not always tru .
Just try to get copies of it or change the locks/caps or whatever just in case.

My only fear is the fact you only get one heater remote.. now that looks really expensive to lose lol

I found a locksmith who is investigating the availability of a blank for the water cap at least.

My only fear is the fact you only get one heater remote.. now that looks really expensive to lose lol

Want mine ?....cant't see me ever using it....:D

That's what I thought. I have attached it with an elastic band to the hand hold in the back on the drivers side. Just where we need it.

I'm a bugger for misplacing keys, I need a spare or two for the water filler cap found this site. STS is the make of the key that came with my 6.1. The code number is on the key just use the link below but drop the Z at the end of the key number. So far comms with them has been spot on. I will give feedback when I receive the keys and try them.

I'm a bugger for misplacing keys, I need a spare or two for the water filler cap found this site. STS is the make of the key that came with my 6.1. The code number is on the key just use the link below but drop the Z at the end of the key number. So far comms with them has been spot on. I will give feedback when I receive the keys and try them.

My replacement keys arrived today and they work perfectly very smooth to insert. Definitely recommended supplier for the water filler cap key. Next day delivery following an am website order.

Amazing, thanks for sharing this, Timpsons just quoted £20 if they could get the key blank in..!