Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold SOLD! Kela Awning, VW Chair, Duvalay, Brandrup stu etc.

CaliGreg

CaliGreg

Hi

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

After 6 happy years of California ownership, one blue 2008 , one grey 2012, it's with a heavy heart I have sold up for a far less interesting Caravan and Land Rover...... :cry:

Anyway, I have the following for sale, I don't want to post as it's a right hassle, we are near Daventry, Northamptonshire, 10 minutes from the M1.

Vango Airbeam Kela Standard height awning, goes up in 5 minutes - really! Used once summer 2014, includes extra ground sheet, attachment strip to factory Calfornia awning. Perfect as new £295 (was £450 new).

Duvalay Gold lower bed mattress topper. 2.5cm thick, with fitted Duvalay cover. Custom fit for the California SE, really comfortable, rolls up when not in use. Makes the seat bed really comfy! £30.

Genuine VW chair (as in the tailgate), we bought an extra one as there is 3 of us. A few minor small marks from use. £50.

Brandrup ISOLITE VW T5 2010 onwards California thermal front windscreen and window covers (inside). Much better than the factory blinds. You will need to buy some adhesive velcro patches for the side door frames as these are needed to fit (really easy to fit) £30.

If you want the job lot, £380.

As I say, collection only, as posting or packing for a courier is always a pain!

Please pm me if you want anything with your number and I'll call you.

Thanks!
Greg

Re: For Sale - Kela Awning, VW Chair, Duvalay, Brandrup stu

Email sent :thumb I will take the lot :thumb

Re: For Sale - Kela Awning, VW Chair, Duvalay, Brandrup stu

Job lot now SOLD! Thanks Kev!

Back