Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SMG Open Day & Camping Meet (West Sussex) - 15th Septemb

Thanks Alex can you book me in.

Gary

Gary&Heather said:
Hi Alex
can you do my free health check for me instead of Northampton VW if you can that would be great. :thumb

Gary :smile

I'm not sure I'll be wanted to see your health check Gary ....lol .. Look to the side and cough .... Lol

choplee said:
Gary&Heather said:
Hi Alex
can you do my free health check for me instead of Northampton VW if you can that would be great. :thumb

Gary :smile

I'm not sure I'll be wanted to see your health check Gary ....lol .. Look to the side and cough .... Lol

:laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2

Free beer?

AndyandLiz said:
Free beer?

That's very kind of you, thanks. I'm sure the membership will be very appreciative. :funny

Stu said:
AndyandLiz said:
Free beer?

That's very kind of you, thanks. I'm sure the membership will be very appreciative. :funny

Free beer a hairy Cali Cobb cook-off .. It's going to be a good weekend :) lol

We have 21 'Maybe's' in the poll for the meet, have you decided yet as we ideally need to let SMG know how much room we need on the day?

:thanks

Wife tells me I have not practiced enough on the Cobb yet to try a cook off!

She is off to an NCT sale to make enough room in the Garage this winter for me to store all the gadgets and toys I've bought.

Off to Wittering this weekend as the suns out. Will stay as a maybe an have to play it by ear for next weekend. (word of warning its the Goodwood revival next weekend so at the wrong times it could be really busy on the roads).

Never mind I think the cook off may be a bit ambitious. If the club supply some drink for fri
Night what do you guys want to do about food :?:
Ideas please :rofl :rofl

I will look out for you , we will probably be at the Witterings aswell, its also the Windsurfing festival over at Hayling this weekend

To expand on Kev's earlier post -

The staff were looking at the possibility of offering a buffet type meal on Friday evening to all those attending and depending on what the general consensus is we may even cook it :shocked :rofl

So we are looking for ideas and direction about what people would like to eat - if of course that is what people would be interested in doing. So come on all those attending on Friday, please give us your sensible ideas for some food for all on Friday evening.

Some considerations -

We need to be able to cater for people attending at different times of the evening.
Does there need to be a veggie option or can you make do with grazing on the grass and a stick of celery?
Hot(maybe warm :laugh2 ) or Cold?

There is a BBQ on Saturday so unless you really want two BBQ's that's ruled out.

I'm sure that indian delivers that alex was talking about if no-one wants to cook . :?: :?:

friday night curry & beer night maybe :thumb

But i know you guys are itching to "getting your cobb's out for the lads" .... :lol:

Lol

Missus is staying in Scotland so I will be back down on my own :)

Damn I still need to book the site though.

JockMacMad said:
Lol

Missus is staying in Scotland so I will be back down on my own :)

Damn I still need to book the site though.

"jolly boys outing for us then jock" .... ;) :lol: :thumb

I think the Cobb is off Lee, there are only two of us a I understand someone hasn't ordered a gas one yet.

A take away has been muted - Massala Monkey - but it may not be to everyone's taste and it would need to be arranged when most if not everyone is there and we don't know what time people are intending to arrive.

Stu said:
I think the Cobb is off Lee, there are only two of us a I understand someone hasn't ordered a gas one yet.

A take away has been muted - Massala Monkey - but it may not be to everyone's taste and it would need to be arranged when most if not everyone is there and we don't know what time people are intending to arrive.

boss told me maybe xmas present the cobbb. :lol:

no worries fella .....See what they all say :smile

choplee said:
boss told me maybe xmas present the cobbb. :lol:

I'd say that's a right result. Not because you'll be getting a Cobb for Christmas but it paves the way for the future.

You'll be free to supply the boss with -

Ironing Boards & Irons for Birthdays. Maybe stretch to a kettle if she's been good.

Microwaves, Tumble Driers & Washing Machines for Christmas.

And all without grounds for complaint.

I know it's great stu .. I didn't complain and the road ahead for Xmas presents becomes so much easier :) lol
And got me out the cook- off .. Lol lol :)

Ok I'll start ....for once ,as on my own I decided not to cook evening meal ,as I will have to the following night ..

That puts me in the going out for food or getting a delivery of foreign delights on Friday unless I pay someone to cook for me :) lol

Just bought our Cali yesterday, but unfortunately cannot bring it to SMG Cowfold. However, Sue and I would like to come for the Saturday at Cowfold (in a VW, but not the Cali!!!!)

Cannot wait for the next camping event to try it out and do Cali-bonding!!!

Graham and Sue Spencer (Carlthecamper)

:p

Hi Graham & Sue, look forward to seeing you next week, everyone is welcome even people thinking of purchases a Cali ... I have put you on the list.

Free beer ?

Can someone type in the campsite contact details.

If I click the supplied link it is blocked here :(

Status
Not open for further replies.