Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sliding kitchen cupboard doors

S

svent

Hi
Leaving for a trip yesterday and kids got restless waiting to leave, next minute one falls against the right side kitchen sliding door and the plastic clips keeping the top of the door in the sliding track both break off. Door is now in the bottom track but not the top one. Anybody know if these little plastics clips (which are screwed onto metal brackets) are available for replacement?
Sven

The cali t5 is a current model ,so you'll be able to get everything :thumb

Yes they are. Will be a special order but they definately show as separate parts in Elsa. I think they are held in with pop rivets from new but replacements use screws. There is also a bit of felt in there for protection.

Hi
Thanks for the feedback. Will follow up with VW on Monday and post feedback
Sven

Hi
Good news, managed to find the spare parts from VW in Germany, still waiting for a price to send to SA.
Sven

Hi
Good news, managed to find the spare parts from VW in Germany, still waiting for a price to send to SA.
Sven
Hi Svent - would it be possible to send me a link for this part ?- same issue!!! :(

Thank you

I've still got spares - which part do you need?

cheers dayslikethis its the cream plastic on both r/h cupboard going in for service Monday at Preston van centre so will order from them .I've made some temporary ones out of plastic that seem to work fine but will get some original to replace :thumb

Back