Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Shower connection not clicking in. New van.

H

HenrysSurfing

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi Campers

So New Cali with shower option.!.
Sounds great but I can’t get the shower head/ cord to attach to the shower connector in the back of the van. Im 99% sure I’m not doing something stupid. Watched the video. Tried all ways to connect it even though it should just click in and pop out once releasing the o ring. Has anyone any ideas what I might be doing wrong or has anyone had this problem on a new van?

Thanks.

I TOOK A SHORT VIDEO SHOWING THE ACTION OF CONNECTING AND REMOVING THE HOSE - I CANNOT UPLOAD IT (I GUESS IT'S A BANNED FILE TYPE) SO IF YOU WISH THEN PRIVATE MESSAGE ME A WITH DIRECT CONTACT SO THAT I CAN SHARE IT WITH YOU?

There is a sideways-pointing pin on the shower hose male fitting which has to line up with a corresponding slot on the bulkhead female fitting - have you seen those features and aligned them?

To release the hose after use, you grip the spring-loaded outer knurled collar on the bulkhead fitting with thumb and forefinger and plunge it inwards - maybe just check that plunge action is properly free before trying to connect the fitting?

I can take a couple more of shots of mine and a 5s video in the morning if you like?

A72E5011-3B1C-442A-9575-C53B99B9511B.jpeg8BE0866E-6BC9-42F8-9CB3-7F3CE3C53168.jpeg

Last edited:
Back