Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Screeching fanbelt

Fozzy

Fozzy

Vehicle
T5 Beach
I know it doesn't have a fan belt as such but sometimes when I start up it screeches??what screw ( if it is a screw)do I get the mechanic to tighten?? If someone out there really wants to impress me what is it called in German??!!!!

I have one of those ...

Only the best people have them so don't lose too much sleep.

Lasts for about 10 seconds then goes. Sometimes it sings in harmony with the rear offside grunchy brake sound which goes after about 5th application of brakes..,

If it doesn't catch fire, falls off or explodes then I really don't take much notice,

Perhaps I should do :eek:

It does have a lichtmaschine though (thank you Google for the translation of alternater belt).

You can check this by spraying a little water from a garden spray on it, if it goes quiet for a few moments then you have identified the problem.

goodness,

I learn something new every day ...

I can't wait for the next meeting of the WI .... "oh, by the way ... a small announcement to make .... I have a squeaking lichtmaschine"....

Should divert attention away from coffee mornings for a few minutes ...:shocked

Thankyou for the help,the Cali was serviced today and the squeak was sorted!!?
The lichtmachine needed a little screwing and all went well after a good service and some new oil??
Cheers Fozzy

Thankyou for the help,the Cali was serviced today and the squeak was sorted!!?
The lichtmachine needed a little screwing and all went well after a good service and some new oil??
Cheers Fozzy
Fozzy, das ist toll! Ihre Lichtmaschine fixiert ist :thumb

Danke alle, mein auto macht bei mir veile aus!! Jetzt ich kann mit meine auto Durch die Bergen fahren ohne risiko??!!
Danke fur ihr nette nachrichten?
Shone tag noch?! fozzy??!

Back