Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Roof Topper

rippers

rippers

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
How do you fit these, I'm 6ft and It looks like a step ladder job, has anyone done a tutorial or video that shows you, can't get my head around it.

Also how many of you guys use these? I'm interested as we do a lot of cooler weather camping and I like the idea of no windows for extra black out for the kids.

Lots of folks use them. You chuck it up on to the unopened roof, open it a bit, pull it down onto the slightly open roof and then raise it. An easy one man/woman job without a step ladder (unless it is really windy!)

Ok cool, the Comfortz one looks good what are the alternatives (that fit the Beach roof)

We've got a Comfortz compact topper - easy one-man fit (as stated unless it is windy) although 2 makes it a doddle. It really makes a difference if sleeping up top, both on warmth and damp.

for the price ,look, quality and customer service Nicks(comfortz) Cali-topper is a no brainer and to my knowledge Comfortz are the only people to make one for the beach :thumb :thumb

choplee said:
for the price ,look, quality and customer service Nicks(comfortz) Cali-topper is a no brainer and to my knowledge Comfortz are the only people to make one for the beach :thumb :thumb

Ordered a Cali Topper compact for our Beach and also a thermal screen from Nick which arrived last week, just in time to get a couple of days away in a very wintry Perthshire.
The compact cover took a bit of time to figure out first time as a dry run in daylight but the second time i put it on myself in under 5 minutes i would think in the dark.

A highly effective bit of kit and the thermal screen (and lack of condensation which other members had pointed out) was also a revelation.

Great products, well thought out design and well manufactured at a very good price as a package and the savings more than paid for the VIP membership. I don't have experience of the other Toppers out there but I am very happy with what Nick supplied. Perfect for the job.

Comfortz it is.. thanks guys.. next question

They do one for roof bars.. similar question, if you have a roof box how would you access it? or it that and actual step ladder job :lol:

Thanks for all the great comments guys! I'm glad you're all so happy with the Cali-Topper :thumb

Hi Rippers - yes we do manufacture a topper for the Beach and also for use with the roof bars, its our "roofless" version see the link below....the Roofless one for the Beach is at the bottom of the page.

http://www.comfortzleisure.co.uk/#/compact-cali-topper/4578466983

Cheers All,

Nick

Evening

Going to ask a daft question but how come there is a windows or no window opinion??

Surely water get in if there was a window?

Cheers

Shaun

Back