Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Roof canvas mold

I

ianevans

Our roof canvas is showing signs of mild at the front. We are going to clean it to try to remove, but does anyone have any ideas or name of products they use to clean mold off the canvas. Thanks!

I usually use a tin of "Drytheroofwhenigethome".

Our roof canvas is showing signs of mild at the front. We are going to clean it to try to remove, but does anyone have any ideas or name of products they use to clean mold off the canvas. Thanks!

Our tent was moldy and we used distilled white vinegar. It kills/stops the mold but didn't clean any of the black marks left behind.

most mold cleaners are bleach based so there is a risk of discolouration so its always best, just like car polish to start with the mildest one first and move up the level of strength until you have one that works.

I would try kitchin surface wipes first and then a mild spray cleaner before going straight for the cilit bang!