Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Roof 12v not working

• Thread starter From tent to van
  • Start date
From tent to van

From tent to van

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi all. First trip away in the new MY23 ocean and everything works but the 12v in the roof.

Is there anything I can do for a quick check myself before I call the dealer for a warranty issue and long round trip?

Thanks. Ben.

Hi all. First trip away in the new MY23 ocean and everything works but the 12v in the roof.

Is there anything I can do for a quick check myself before I call the dealer for a warranty issue and long round trip?

Thanks. Ben.
Check fuses under front passenger seat. Normally 15 amp but I believe they might be 20 amp on T6.1.
There are some fuse diagrams in the forum Resources section.

Thanks. I checked the resources and did some searching.

I know that the fuses have changed from 15v to 20v but the layout was not as expected. I expected to see 3 x 20v in a row. This is my under passenger seat layout. Any ideas?

F489A3CD-299B-4773-9DD4-25D663580C13.jpeg

Thanks. I checked the resources and did some searching.

I know that the fuses have changed from 15v to 20v but the layout was not as expected. I expected to see 3 x 20v in a row. This is my under passenger seat layout. Any ideas?

View attachment 105641
Each vehicle can vary with the actual fuse location BUT the fuse amperage and which fuse box it is in will not change, just the actual position within the fuse box.

Back