Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

RHD Beach 180 4 Motion - There is a way

Not sure if I really need 4motion but180 engine is great . We wanted a beach but door on wrong side and no 180 too much. I ended up getting high spec 180 ac etc, fitting caravelle seats SCA roof Fiamma F45 awning. Hope they think more about the spec when they release the T6. Before someone says it I know my van is still not a beach! But on the upside leather/alcantara trim and no roof issues!

Dave bee said:
Not sure if I really need 4motion but180 engine is great . We wanted a beach but door on wrong side and no 180 too much. I ended up getting high spec 180 ac etc, fitting caravelle seats SCA roof Fiamma F45 awning. Hope they think more about the spec when they release the T6. Before someone says it I know my van is still not a beach! But on the upside leather/alcantara trim and no roof issues!

I don't think you can beat the Multivan's and the Beach, roof issue aside, the door hardly matters, I have never had a problem or found it to be a problem.

I think they have thought long and hard about the spec, outside of the UK, the Beach and Multivan range is extensive, it is something of a compromise for the UK but not one that ruins the daily experience of owning it.

The Beach isn't just a converted Velle, it's a very well thought vehicle, the devil is in the detail.

James

Price converts to about £36k and it seems well specified, although some essentials such as privacy glass are extra.

Now that would be the ideal campervan for out here in NZ as some roads are unsealed and recommended for 4x4 only. In NZ the Multivan costs the same, about NZ$77K but a lot less vehicle than the Beach. Cali is available but to special order only.

Andy

Back