Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ready to push the button

sewb

sewb

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hello - new member here - just on the brink of pushing the button on a new Ocean. We were going to wait until we retired but Covid has definitely changed all that. We still might have to wait 6 months for delivery - I think the excitement will continue to build...!!!

Do it is all I can say - the wait is unbearable though!

:welcome Lots to think about... and about... and about... and maybe overthink... I didn’t, walked in, no test drive, not even on thIs forum then... ordered there and then and never regretted it...
Life is short...

:welcome Lots to think about... and about... and about... and maybe overthink... I didn’t, walked in, no test drive, not even on thIs forum then... ordered there and then and never regretted it...
Life is short...
Oh my goodness - the overthinking!! If only they had them in stock to walk away with!

Oh my goodness - the overthinking!! If only they had them in stock to walk away with!
Welcome! Breeze Poole have just posted today that they have 3 brand new oceans in stock, stops the thinking!!!

Welcome! Breeze Poole have just posted today that they have 3 brand new oceans in stock, stops the thinking!!!
Haha I went ‘ooh’ and then remembered why I had sold mine...

Make sure you secure a good discount... it’ll make waiting for one worthwhile

Good point - Carwow is also worth a look if you don't fancy the 'face-to-face' haggle...

I'm a bit confused.

Your blog says you own a Marco Polo but your profile states California?

I'm a bit confused.

Your blog says you own a Marco Polo but your profile states California?

Hi Jenny - there was no option to enter Marco Polo! We do have a Marco Polo but my parents own a Cali which we regularly see and use. We have a keen interest in all things California and are currently considering expanding the fleet by buying one ourselves and timesharing it out. Big apologies for the thread hijack!

Back