Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Price Reduced: VW Cascavel 17” Alloys with Goodyear Vector All Season Tyres (T5, T5.1, T6, T6.1) £250

jonnystrong2000

jonnystrong2000

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
VW Cascavel 17” Alloys with Goodyear Vector 4-Season Tyres - these are VW California Volkswagen original upgrade alloys. 3Peak/Snowflake marked, so can be used in Europe during winter seasons.

All-season or winter wheels for your VW Transporter T5, T5.1, T6, T6.1, Caravelle, Beach, or California.

A set of 4 x VW Cascavel 17” alloy wheels with 235/55/17 tyres, all in reasonable condition with some cosmetic markings on the face of alloys but not damaged nor kerb damage.

4 x Goodyear Vector 4 Seasons branded tyres with 3-4mm tread and 4 x VW hub caps.

Collection from Winchmore Hill (N21 - North London).

IMG_1457.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, I am Interested in these wheels.Could you let me know on 07836 548145.
Regards Richard

Hi
did these sell? I am interested and in S London

Hi Richie
I’m just wondering about the tread depth. Is that a little low?
I see you bought them here. I’m looking for a ski trip. Is that why you got them?

I got them for a Scotland trip and ended up just keeping my same wheels and changing the originals for All Weather - when I tried to do that early December - there was no stock of the Vectors nor CrossClimates, then I got lucky near Lancaster ATS when passing! The tread is approx 3-4000 per mm, so they have 6,000 - 8,000 miles plus - obv depending upon driving style!

Kind Regards
Richie

Hi Richie
I’m just wondering about the tread depth. Is that a little low?
I see you bought them here. I’m looking for a ski trip. Is that why you got them?
I have not used them

Back