Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

potential newbie

Map

Map

Vehicle
Looking to buy
hi,
I'm looking to buy a Cali beach, have been floating around your site for what seems like an enterity so thought I had better join up, I currently have a bike and an octavia vrs both of which I plan to sell and buy my Cali.
Any advise is welcome as I have no clue.

Hi,

I'm also in Portsmouth and have a Beach - I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

Hi Bigted, still trying to get my head around spending almost a years wages on a vehicle and need to shift my current car. I am hiring one the end of the month for 3 days so no doubt I'll have many questions after that.

Hiring one is a good thing to do - we hired as SE a few years back. I know what you mean about the money! Enjoy your few days away.

Hi and welcome , think hiring is a good thing but only trouble is if something bad should happen during that first trip it can ruin pretty much everything as we read here with someone who had a break in thru the sliding window....now he does not at all trust the disign of the cali anymore...
If he had not been visited by bad luck on that rental trip he now probaly be standing at VW ordering one!
If Bigted is living near to you , purhaps you can meet and he can show you arround in his Cali:thumb

I've seen a very cheap 2014 beach for sale if you are interested.

I could be for the right vehicle

I could be for the right vehicle
White with black awning , 2014 - RHD - One Owner - 2L Diesel - 12k Miles - Lots of factory extras including seat covers, sat nav, Bluetooth. Price around £30k

Have you got any photos or a link to the advert? Is it trade? Im trying to get a part x deal at the moment? Very interested

The person is selling it privately for her parents in Nottinghamshire. It still has the pvc covering to the roof bed mattress. Apparently not bothered that the price is cheap10985402_10153229124358822_6396435753339410153_n.jpg11951145_10153229121628822_2458440331332408270_n.jpg11953128_10153228870383822_3614482434633642605_n.jpg

I would love to check this out, do you know this person?

I don't, i have seen it on a vw T5 forum on Facebook. I don't think it will be around long. Someone from another Cali forum is trying to get her to advertise it with them. Get in quick, she's not bothered it is going cheap as someone has already told her. Can i email you the link?

You aren't a vip member so i can't message you, have you got an email address? You could always edit the post after i have it seen it to hide your email??

Ok let me know once you have it

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the club. We too have a Beach with the three seat layout. Very happy to answer any questions and give advise on how we pack it, live in it, cook and sleep. Good luck with your search.

• Informative
Reactions: Map
Hi and thanks, i am very interested in the lifestyle aspect of owership so will no doubt have many questions

Sent a request, dont know how to edit a post