Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Porta Potti 365 storage

My records say the Comfort Leisure Inka Wateroroof.

I’m pretty sure I picked them up from the club shop at one of the meets.

I use them if I know it’s going to be particularly dirty to protect the Alcantara although that’s pretty good.

Mike
Thanks Mike.

Or just dangle your legs out the side door.
I was a little perturbed when I saw how low our 365 was when it arrived. Visions of Burt Kwouk as Kato hiding from Peter Sellers came to mind.

I was a little perturbed when I saw how low our 365 was when it arrived. Visions of Burt Kwouk as Kato hiding from Peter Sellers came to mind.
I have been told that is the ‘best’ position for the job!

Does the 365 fit under the rear shelf when it is on the high setting? We have a 335 but more capacity would be useful for when we're away from facilities for more than 3 days.

Does the 365 fit under the rear shelf when it is on the high setting? We have a 335 but more capacity would be useful for when we're away from facilities for more than 3 days.
Just.

As soon as we got ours 3 years ago my wife made a cover for it..Just the same as most have done on here. I think with what’s happened with Covid19 people will probably change their minds regarding buying and using a porta potti.. I’m really not sure I would At least at the present time want to use public toilets on camp sites that’s assuming they are open..SO really there is no choice any longer either you buy and use your porta potti OR stay home and continue sitting in your van in the driveway..