Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Pair of Carfest North tickets with Camper pass

Biglad

Biglad

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
IMG_2164.JPG IMG_2164.JPG IMG_2166.JPG I have for sale a pair of Carfest North weekend tickets with Camper van permit and VIP entry passes. These are the all singing, all dancing BIG ONES! We managed to get these on the day they were released for ourselves and our two friends who now sadly can't make it. The Camper van permit allows you to take your van on to the Quiet camp site, not many permits are available and are first come, first served. The VIP passes allow access to the VIP area on all 3 days with private bar and complimentary tea and coffee. It also allows fast track entry on all 3 days. Take a look on the website for full details. The tickets are only released a week or two before the event but I'll special delivery them to the buyer. The event is held on 28th to 30th July 2017 at Bolesworth Estate, Cheshire.
We aren't looking to make any profit out of this, I am attaching the order confirmation details showing the price, so it will be half the shown amount. The price will be £724.00
Please phone me on 07813 896990 if you're interested
Thanks
Philip