Out of date stuff in cupboards

flying banana

flying banana

T6 Ocean 204ps manual
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I'm on with trying to fix my cupboard railings. On clearing out found some mash from 2022 and a hot chocolate sachet out of date 5 years ago. Anyone beat that?

20240427_153258.jpg

Yep. Just a week ago I found a tin of Cullen Skink in the kitchen cupboard from 2017. Needless to say I tipped it down the toilet.
Today I ate some noodles, best before date 12.22

I'm on with trying to fix my cupboard railings. On clearing out found some mash from 2022 and a hot chocolate sachet out of date 5 years ago. Anyone beat that?

View attachment 122531
I've got some Cadbury hot chocolate in a tin which was best before 2019, I''m honestly still drinking it!

Reminds me of the time we stayed in cottage in Wales left some tins in the back of the shed returned 5 years later and found them and used.

Terry Wogan used to give me a laugh en route to work, on his morning show he referred to ‘you lot’ as T.O.G’s ( Terry’s Old Guys n Geezers) “never mind the date, just eat it”

When I moved to Germany I massively over estimated the amount of Marmite I needed. The jar I am currently on expired in 2017 and is absolutely fine. I still have another three jars in the basement.
How the heck can you tell when Marmite's off? It tastes like sh*t when it's fresh!

No idea how old this is ,from my parents house.

View attachment 122850

View attachment 122851

This simple jar brings into sharp focus just how unrecognisably changed England has become in the last few decades. How I long for a time when we had no issue with golliwogs, black sheep, or people being hired because they were the best person for the job.

This simple jar brings into sharp focus just how unrecognisably changed England has become in the last few decades. How I long for a time when we had no issue with golliwogs, black sheep, or people being hired because they were the best person for the job.
Back in the 70's I was SMO of the Medical Centre at RAF Masirah off the coast of Oman. Besides looking after the service personnel we also looked after some 5000 local Arabs. We had a small ward block built on the Medical Centre paid for by Robertsons Jams. They also sent us 3000 Golly Badges. Each child received a badge when they were vaccinated. They were so proud of them and polished so much they wore away the enamel and always wore them when attending the medical centre for whatever. They saw nothing wrong in them.

Back