Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Our new VW California, so excited !

L

Lesley54

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We have been looking at these for years, now we own one, fabulous!
Our first trip tomorrow !
So much to learn.

We have been looking at these for years, now we own one, fabulous!
Our first trip tomorrow !
So much to learn.
Welcome and good luck on your adventures. Photos are obligatory.

Welcome and good luck on your adventures. Photos are obligatory.
Can I ask you a question please ? As it is my job to read the manual, I am not sure about the sockets, it is not clear. There is a 2 pin plus by the sink behind passenger seat but it will not fit a travel adapter. Do you have to use hairdryer, kettle from outside hook up ?
Hope you don't mind me asking ?

Can I ask you a question please ? As it is my job to read the manual, I am not sure about the sockets, it is not clear. There is a 2 pin plus by the sink behind passenger seat but it will not fit a travel adapter. Do you have to use hairdryer, kettle from outside hook up ?
Hope you don't mind me asking ?
I am afraid you have asked the wrong chap. We have an SE and whilst I have read the manual, well at least bits of it, not much of the electrical stuff has stuck. I still don't understand and have therefore never bothered to use the inverter socket. I have used the 12v socket and the three pin socket when on hook up. We use the three pin for boiling a kettle but beng as bald as a coot I don't have much need for a hair dryer.

I am afraid you have asked the wrong chap. We have an SE and whilst I have read the manual, well at least bits of it, not much of the electrical stuff has stuck. I still don't understand and have therefore never used the inverter socket. I have used the 12v socket and the three pin socket when on hook up. We use the three pin for boiling a kettle but beng as bald as a coot I don't have much need for a hair dryer.
Thank you for the quick response !
It is a learning curve, all good fun .