Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Our new addition...

VWCoastbusters

VWCoastbusters

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
@Sad and I thrilled to announce the imminent arrival of the new addition to our family...a 2021 VW Coast

Due date: Late Feb/Early March (hopefully in time for our 10 year wedding anniversary)

I know we're not Cali newbies, but two years after selling our beloved T5, Beulah, we just can't live without one. Very excited to get back on the horse.

I got so excited thinking I’d see pics of a new Cali, then sad that there weren’t any... and then excited again to see that you are also re-ordering a Cali, just like me. :cheers

Ah yes, sorry to disappoint. But thrilled you're reordering too! Decided life was too short to not have one

Ah yes, sorry to disappoint. But thrilled you're reordering too! Decided life was too short to not have one
Ever since I traded in the ocean for a Kombi I was saying, “I hope they bring the Beach back in the UK before it arrives”. It ticks the boxes for me with 4 dogs and a good friend, so an Eriba for me and an upstairs bedroom for him for the nights he doesn’t want to sleep in the awning... He has just retired this month. We are sorted!

Ever since I traded in the ocean for a Kombi I was saying, “I hope they bring the Beach back in the UK before it arrives”. It ticks the boxes for me with 4 dogs and a good friend, so an Eriba for me and an upstairs bedroom for him for the nights he doesn’t want to sleep in the awning... He has just retired this month. We are sorted!
We nearly bought an Eriba Puck but held out for the Cali

That's very sensible. And the bonus of a bathroom

For sure you'll have it for your 11th. A lockdown is looming over here.

What colour did you order?
Yeah my brother lives outside Munich so he's winding us up about it. Hoping to come over and see him in it next year. Went for Cherry Red which was our colour of choice, so we were pleased it was a free option. Love the two tone but too expensive imo.

Yeah my brother lives outside Munich so he's winding us up about it. Hoping to come over and see him in it next year. Went for Cherry Red which was our colour of choice, so we were pleased it was a free option. Love the two tone but too expensive imo.
I will look out for a foreign cherry red flying down the autobahn
late next year then. :thumb

10% brexit tax don't forget :)

Our dealer agreed to hold our van for us until March if it arrives in Feb but not Jan
Thats helpful. Thanks. Will def raise it on email next week to get the same commitment, although Germany may be going into lockdown soon so March is probably more likely anyway

I will look out for a foreign cherry red flying down the autobahn
late next year then. :thumb

10% brexit tax don't forget :)
You won't see us for dust. Just kidding. We'll be pedestrianly doing 70mph in inside lane completely terrified.

Yeah the tax is a worry though the dealer confirmed we can cancel penalty free if needed. But we don't want to cancel so fingers crossed.

@Sad and I thrilled to announce the imminent arrival of the new addition to our family...a 2021 VW Coast

Due date: Late Feb/Early March (hopefully in time for our 10 year wedding anniversary)

I know we're not Cali newbies, but two years after selling our beloved T5, Beulah, we just can't live without one. Very excited to get back on the horse.
Congratulations on your impending arrival!
The test drive went well then?
Can I ask what you chose in the end - other than a Red Coast ?!

Congratulations on your impending arrival!
The test drive went well then?
Can I ask what you chose in the end - other than a Red Coast ?!
Didn't test drive in the end, I didn't fancy the 6 hour round trip o_O but confident with what we're getting...

Only extras we wanted were privacy glass, 80litre tank, heated seats, towbar and the ocean roof bellows. It's already a massive upgrade from our old T5, has everything else we'd want. Also think I prefer the new lighter cupboards, they don't look so yellow as the T5 ones...

Back