Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Our Cali Ocean

Hello from a fellow Wirral owner, there's a few of us about....hope to see you on the road, what colour have you gone for?
Enjoy your first trip...there will be many ahead!

Welcome aboard David I joined the Cali Club 4 months ago and have put 6000 miles on my Wee Belter a name given to her by a chap filling up our gas canister in Dumfries...forget the hassles of flying off to foreign destinations we have it all here in the British Isles and it's ours to discover.

:welcome Well worth making time to read the handbook to discover all the amazing features of the Ocean and to try them out during what may well be a less busy time of year. Enjoy

Hello from a fellow Wirral owner, there's a few of us about....hope to see you on the road, what colour have you gone for?
Enjoy your first trip...there will be many ahead!
Evening
It’s a used Cali so no choice on the colour it is white and we are pleased with it. So pleased with it so far, really has some nice features. Going to start making camp site bookings next week and fingers crossed for some good weather and no more restrictions.

Welcome aboard David I joined the Cali Club 4 months ago and have put 6000 miles on my Wee Belter a name given to her by a chap filling up our gas canister in Dumfries...forget the hassles of flying off to foreign destinations we have it all here in the British Isles and it's ours to discover.
Absolutely agree. With a little bit of sunshine no where better than our lovely GB.

A suggestion that we have were told about and has been brilliant is to join Brit Stops you get a thick book of places to spend the night all over the British Isles on parking lots of pubs and restaurants even farms the book tells you what facilities are available Wi-Fi water etc and costs you nothing other than you can have a meal or a pint no worries about driving home! but you don't have to partake. You don't get a leci hookup (we have a solar panel so not an issue but if your caught short for a spot to park its invaluable)

A suggestion that we have were told about and has been brilliant is to join Brit Stops you get a thick book of places to spend the night all over the British Isles on parking lots of pubs and restaurants even farms the book tells you what facilities are available Wi-Fi water etc and costs you nothing other than you can have a meal or a pint no worries about driving home! but you don't have to partake. You don't get a leci hookup (we have a solar panel so not an issue but if your caught short for a spot to park its invaluable)
Great shout. I've just checked their website and the 2021 book is sold out but you can pre-order the 2022 one for delivery in March. Alternatively if you're attending the show at the NEC in Feb you can buy one in person.