Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ouch - pain!

KernowLad

Gone, but not forgotten!
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Running earlier around the river path near us. Part of it is about 20-30ft above the river and very rooty. Slipped on a wet root, went down like a sack of spuds, fell halfway down the cliff. Walloped my head, bu99ered my leg (couldn't walk) almost puked, grazed arm, bruised everything else. Running is meant to be healthy isn't it?

Sorry to hear that mate are you ok? :eek:ops I bet you will be bloody sore tomorrow :box:

Calikev said:
Sorry to hear that mate are you ok? :eek:ops I bet you will be bloody sore tomorrow :box:

I think it's only fairly nasty bruising and a lot of grazes. Can't quite put all my weight on the offending leg but nothing too bad. I've had worse - bit of a shock running happily one minute (on a route I've been running for years) then hanging onto a cliff edge trying not to be sick the next! No phone reception, very remote - I fully admit to briefly having a little panicky moment!

Slightly unfortunate year - on exiting the swim (1st) section of a triathlon in September, I sliced open my right foot. Didn't realise how bad it was, did the cycle and run, finished, took my shoe off to inspect the foot, had a shoe full of blood. Stitches, antibiotics, limping for weeks.

Maybe I should stick to reading books?!

I don't know I had some pretty nasty paper cuts in my time :rofl :rofl :rofl

Calikev said:
I don't know I had some pretty nasty paper cuts in my time :rofl :rofl :rofl
:rofl :rofl
Sorry Kernow! Looks like there is risk everywhere. I put my back out reaching for the remote :boohoo

Paul had to give this up when..............
article-2013158-0CF4E6AC00000578-744_634x422.jpg

Healing fast! Managed my usual 13 mile bike ride the next day, ran last night, surfing later. Horrible looking scabs but otherwise okay. A lucky escape!

Glad you're ok and feeling better ... and you came away with a story to tell!

Best wishes,
Steve

Back