Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

On order!!

J

Jasper25

Hi All,
We ordered our new candy white 4motion Cali a few weeks ago for a September delivery. This is the slowest month ever...
We live in the Wirral, North West area & have yet to see another one locally so hoping to spread the word up here!
This is an excellent forum & certainly helped us with our spec when choosing.
SO excited, roll on next month.

Mark :grin:

Welcome fella and the forum has been so much help for me to ..!! cool a white Cali :) ..

Thanks folks,
Counting down the days, been watching the 'meet' thread with some interest & hoping to catch up with you'all sometime time soon.
Not quite sure how this signing off works (with spec etc) however until it's on my drive, not really in the club - yet!
Regards

Mark

Jasper25 said:
Not quite sure how this signing off works (with spec etc) however until it's on my drive

Mark the user control panel has options for entering a signature. This is a useful reference for others when discussing features and problems or asking questions relating to your van.

Oh and of course you're in the Club, we welcome all sorts :laugh2 :thumb

You may wish to consider the VIP option as this would give you access to some useful discounts for equipping your van. It's non profit making and goes towards the running of the server etc.

Stu,

Thanks, just had a phone call from our dealer & we're picking up our Cali next Tuesday! :D
I've just upgraded to the VIP membership, hopefully take up some of those juicy offers mentioned. Only problem at the moment is I'm unable to access any of the downloads ie. handover list etc. When prompted for username / password it just returns to the same screen repeatedly asking for the same details. Tried this on both a Mac & a PC with the same lack of result. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Unfortunately we'll just miss out on this weekends meet, however hope to catch up with you all soon (after a few practice runs first me thinks :? )

Mark

Hello and welcome.

I looked long and hard for a candy white cali and thanks to the guys on here found one.
You'll love it.

Bet you cant wait, congrats. :thumb

You'll not sleep until you get it.

You may not sleep the first night in it.

And yet you'll be smiling and love it lol.

Back