Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Not sure if this is a new site ?

All looks very nice indeed.....out of interest what's the main difference between the Coast and Ocean (other than a few extra bits of kit)?

Manual roof. No heated front seats. Single glazed windows. No heating. no electric closers on the tailgate & sliding door.

Manual roof.....sounds like an improvement....should be on the higher spec ;)

Last edited:
Great spot. Had a browse through and I now have far more information. Thanks.
I shall read it thoroughly with my morning coffee. I like the Acapulco Blue. :)

Great info Thanks.
Couple of observations
1) Brochure suggest Front window in Ocean bellows/ Roof is an option, The standard equipment and Option list I printed off suggests its standard on the Ocean.
2) Brochure suggest Power folding wing mirrors are and Option.. again the standard equipment and option list I printed off suggests its standard on the Ocean.
Neither are a deal breaker, I just wonder which is correct.

Great info Thanks.
Couple of observations
1) Brochure suggest Front window in Ocean bellows/ Roof is an option, The standard equipment and Option list I printed off suggests its standard on the Ocean.
2) Brochure suggest Power folding wing mirrors are and Option.. again the standard equipment and option list I printed off suggests its standard on the Ocean.
Neither are a deal breaker, I just wonder which is correct.

I noticed those and some others, making me think this is NOT the UK site or brochure.

Personally I would take little notice of anything until it appears on the official page here ..

It appears to be a '.com/en' site, which implies it's a European wide site that just happens to be in English. It says "check specs in your country".
I wouldn't build any plans on the info there as it seems to contradict much previously thought known for the UK.

Agreed.! I am still awaiting a call from my local dealer who said he would call when he got the full spec and prices. Like you said this is a generic document and needs to be confirmed. Pretty pictures though:)

Back