Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Not seen many in Europe

Thanks Scotk
Hiking and biking trains cable cars sounds perfectly
Hops you had a great trip

Thanks Scotk
Hiking and biking trains cable cars sounds perfectly
Hops you had a great trip
If that’s what you are after, it should be perfect. Apparently there is a hiking route from here to Grindelwald. When you arrive here, reception give you a good info booklet with things to do.

I know a few dealers and they sell more californias than ever. The amount of campers in NL has skyrocketed during and after Covid. Most of them are Big Whites and converted Sprinters. But there are at least 5 companies that make their living out of Transporter conversions.

I went for a third-hand Cali because of all the plusses it has. Bought it in 2016 for 20K, when I sell it, I can probably ask for 25k. That is how the market has evolved.

Many Californias in NL are imported as very young ex-rentals due to the tax differences. And then they still do 85K without any problem.

Well there's one more Cali on the Dutch road, because we've recently moved back to the Netherlands from Switzerland, and of course brought a new California t 6.1 with us. In Switzerland the California is hugely popular, and we were infected with the "Cali-virus". The California is much more affordable in Switzerland because of the high taxes on vehicles in the Netherlands. Next week will get our Dutch registration plates :)